1. NANO ZEO® Powder
2. Starch adhesion reinforcing agent for corrugated cardboards
3. ZEO® Corrugated Cardboard
Corrugated cardboard which provides enhanced strength and maintains the freshness of produce longer.
4. ZEO® Box
Made of ZEO® corrugated cardboard, used for:
- packaging of fresh foods to maintain food freshness
- general merchandise boxes with enhanced holding strength and moisture adsorption
5. ZEO®–lite /Jute Material for Hangers and Insoles
Natural Jute combined with ZEO®, fused with the polypropylene (PP) for hangers and insoles and many other applications.
Plastic reduced and replaced by paper.
Trees required for making ZEO® paper hangers being further reduced by using recycled paper which is reinforced by the ZEO® additive (a zeolite-based chemical).
Less paper pulp required and less trees taken from nature.
Less Carbon emitted / Less Oil consumed.